||APPLY FOR A
Malaysian High Commission in Dhaka
House No. 19
Road No. 6,
Phone: 88 02 8827759, 88 02 8827760
Fax: 88 02 8827761, 88 02 8823115
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
DOWNLOAD Malaysia visa application form
||Sunday - Thursday 8.30 a.m - 4.30 p.m
(Lunch Break: 12.30 pm - 1.30 pm)
Friday & Saturday
Countries that require visa / Do not require visa
• To read pdf documents, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. To download it please visit http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
No Malaysia Visa Requirements
- There is no Malaysia visa requirements for citizens of The Commonwealth countries (except Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Nigeria), and British protected persons or citizens of the Republic of Ireland and citizens of Switzerland, the Netherlands, San Marino and Liechtenstein
- No Malaysia visa requirements for U.S.A. citizens visiting for social, business or academic purposes (except for local employment).
No Malaysia Visa Requirements dependent on Length of stay
- No Malaysia visa requirements for a stay not exceeding three months for citizens of Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bosnia Herzegovina, Chile, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Norway, Oman, Peru, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Slovakia, Tunisia, Turkey, U.A.E., Uruguay, and Yemen.
- Malaysia visa not required for a stay of not more than one month for citizens of all ASEAN countries, Hong Kong, Macau, British National Overseas and North Korea.
- For a stay exceeding one month, a Malaysia visa will be required, for citizens of Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia, Cambodia and the Philippines.
- No Malaysia visa requirements for a stay not exceeding 14 days for citizens of Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Macau (travel permit) and Portugal Alien Passport.
- The citizens of Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, India, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Angola, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Republic, Cote D�Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea Republic, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Western Sahara, Taiwan, Laisser Passer holders, Certificate of Identity Holders and Titre De Voyage must obtain a Malaysia visa before entry to Malaysia.
Special Approval Required
- Citizens of Israel and Yugoslavia are required to apply for Special Approval from the Ministry of Home Affairs before entering Malaysia.
Malaysia Visa Requirements for other nations
- Citizens or nationals other than stated above do not require a visa for social/business visit for stay not exceeding one month.
- International Passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Two passport-size photos (Background white, smooth print)
- Fee (BDT 600.00 for Bangladeshi passport)
- Two completed and signed application forms
- Proof of sufficient funds (including original and photocopy of most recent bank statement).
- Letter of introduction (and copy) from employer, college or university (For service holder or student)
- Letter to high commissioner written on business letter head (for business holder).
- Trade license photocopy (for business holder).
- Visiting Card.
Malaysia Visa validity period
- The permitted length of stay is entered on the visa at the time of issue and is at the discretion of the issuer. Normally 1 to 3 months from date of issue. Extensions are possible. Enquire at the Malaysian High Commission for further details.
Malaysia Visa Requirements Special Notes
- You may still require a pass upon arrival, even if you are permitted to enter Malaysia visa free.
- Women who are at least six months pregnant (unless in transit) may be denied entry.
- All visitors must have proof of adequate funds and an onward or return sea or air ticket.
- Malaysia has special requirements for persons intending to visit for extended periods (usually more than 90 days) or those who plan to reside, work, study or engage in non-tourist activities.
- Do not enter Malaysia with a tourist Malaysia visa for non-tourist purposes. Violations may result in serious penalties.
Notes: This Malaysia VISA requirements have been confirmed with local authorities and to the best of our knowledge are currently valid. But Malaysia VISA requirements are subjected to change, as it is the sole prerogative of the nation to determine who is allowed to enter. If in doubt, please contact the Malaysia embassy to check Malaysia visa requirements for your nationality.
- Remove your passport cover to facilitate immigration clearance.
- Do not carry stuffs for other people (especially strangers!). If the stuffs are or contain dutiable, controlled or prohibited items, you will be held responsible (Not the other party). Under the Malaysia law, the penalty for the illegal importation of controlled drugs such as heroin or morphine is DEATH.
- Under the Malaysia law, you will be required to open, unpack and pack your baggage when the immigration custom officer wishes to conduct an examination of your baggage. This is to give you full control over the entire proceeding such that you can determine the manner of the opening, unpacking and packing of your personal belongings. This would also prevent any unintentional damage to your baggage or belongings.